Managing Infrastructure and Construction Projects Australasia 2015 is an exclusive two-day course focusing on offering critical insights into the contemporary issues surrounding engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) disciplines, management and best practices for the construction and infrastructure industry.
This event will address the challenges faced by owners and contractors from scope of work to delivery of project without compromising other elements such as handling construction risk, time and cost management.
The EPC industry comprises of a handful of gargantuan and complex projects. Today, successfully delivering such mega-projects on time, within budget and to high quality are core requirements for owners and contractors of EPC projects. As the industry continues to become more complex and competitive, the need for robust EPC management has never been more important.
This tailored conference spans two days in which industry leaders from government departments, projects alliances and contractors will interact with attendees in a setting that will facilitate audience participation and engagement.
Networking opportunities as well as valuable Q&A will provide attendees with takeaway information to effectively streamline projects execution.
Key areas of focus for this course will be:
- Avoiding cost blowouts of EPC projects through meticulous resource planning and project management tools.
- Establishing a fit-for-purpose design to minimise rework and overall costs of the project execution.
- Outlining the critical challenges and risks management approaches in EPC project management.
- Integrating the project control elements to achieve a robust EPC project management framework.
- Identifying most effective solutions to overcome the issues regarding EPC contractors and subcontractors management.
- Maximising resources by reducing process related risks to improve operating efficiency.
SEE FULL AGENDA
Managing Infrastructure and Construction Projects Australasia 2015
19-20 February 2015
The Langham Sydney
89-113 Kent Street
PMI Sydney members are eligible to claim 16 PDUs when attending this event.
ProjectManager.com.au is the media sponsor for this event