The International Project Management Association (IPMA) World Congress has issued a call for papers for its Brisbane event, to be held in October this year. Hosted by member association the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM), the congress program will be overseen by AIPM Life Fellow Lynn Crawford and a team of project practitioners.
The IPMA 25th World Congress is interested in both academic and industry papers on one of the seven key themes that will be covered during the event:
- Social and corporate responsibility, incorporating the environment, sustainability, community engagement and ethics.
- Practitioners and the occupations, incorporating competencies, professional development, recognition, reward and empowerment.
- Clients and stakeholders, incorporating benefits realisation, identification and expectations, return on investment, risk reductions, quality delivery.
- Practices and methods, incorporating, benchmarking, best practice governance, best practice methodologies, tools and techniques.
- The future, incorporating academic research, general research, trends, possibilities.
- The Australian experience, incorporating case studies and practical experience.
- The international experience, incorporating case studies and practical experience.
For further information, visit www.ipma2011.com/abstracts to download the Call for Papers and the submission templates.
The IPMA World Congress will take place in Brisbane, Australia at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on 9-12 October 2011.