Michel Thiry to run program management seminar
Renowned global project management expert Michel Thiry has announced he will host an executive seminar at the University of Technology Sydney in September on the topic of delivering business value with program management.
The speaker and author, a Fellow of the Project Management Institute, will examine how program management can deliver strategic objectives and manage organisational change in a world of increasing complexity and uncertainty.
The two-day executive seminar is designed for executives and senior managers, chief program/project officers, program/project directors, sponsors and experienced program and project managers.
Thiry will cover:
- International best practice program management
- Alignment of projects and programs with strategy
- Development of a sound business case for programs
- Change management and realising strategic and business objectives
- Delivering value to your business.
Date: 8-9 September 2011
Cost includes a copy of Thiry’s book, Program Management.
Details: See www.shortcourses.uts.edu.au closer to the date or contact Robyn Vear on (02) 9514 8885 or email@example.com.